Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah, hahahaha, blah blah. You're serious? Blah! ;-)~
Yes, I have a new computer...it's great! So quiet and quick. Shiny subtle blue lid, ...great great great. As to updating? I like to update when I actually have something inspiring, new, or exciting to say. So let's see... I have a meeting for Spin tonight (junior high group at church), then am spending the night at my bro's and am babysitting for the rugrat in the morning. I baked cookies for the meeting tonight. I have a three day weekend, but brought home enough paperwork to keep me more than busy. My class progressed in reading, but bombed math. I love how they have you teach a concept during the quarter and then decide to test the concept in word problem form so that kids with processing deficiencies (almost my whole class) can't be successful. It's fantastic! Can you catch the sarcastic cynicism dripping from my words?
My two FAVORITE custodians quit today due to work overload and displeased boss. They were great (serious about that!)
I have activated my applications that are on file with a few area Christian Schools. I was too late last year to get in, but I'm starting early this year so if any openings come, I can prayerfully fill one. Less hoops to jump through, less layers of beuracracy, more possibilities to have a voice that counts.
So, dad, since you're starting to understand my grumbling....will you move out here? :-D (just don't work in a public school)
Have a Grrrrreat weekend all you tiger fans (that's Tony, not football).
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dude!! love the "Tony" comment! You crack me up! Oh yeah, I'm waiting to hear from my aunt about the trip to the Bahamas!! I'll let you know when I hear anything!! love you
Post a Comment