Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year! How is everyone this fine 2007? It's January 6th and it's 70 degrees outside, bright blue skies with a few puffy clouds....gorgeous. Unfortunately I'm fighting the feeling of a cold coming on, so I'm trying to rest, but I must get outside to enjoy part of this day if I can! (And mom and dad said it was cold here in the winter!) ;-)

Christmas was a blast! I had a great time up in Vancouver with my cousins and their kids. My cousin Ruth is great with her 4 and had them give their gift to Jesus first. It was cool how she did it.

School is back in full swing and although my kids aren't on target yet...they've shown growth! So I am very pleased! God is good. He is the one of amazing creativity and insight. I love him!

My church reached 1000 people mark on Christmas day! God is amazing! MY church is only 10 months old. Over 30 people have given their lives to the Lord and are being encouraged and renewed.

Personally? Zip...nothing new. Love you all!

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up!!! Are you still with your parents? When are you coming home?

Anonymous said...

You need to get busy. You have a new computer and haven't hardly updated the ol blog.

I am beginning to understand the hassel of dealing with the Govt paperwork at school. File this, wait EXACTLY 28 days, file that, wait till July 1, file the next one, then start filing the last one for the money. ARGHHHH