Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So, I'm feeling a bit down. I'm enjoying being with mis padres, but am feeling other absences. Perhaps I'll always be that way, I don't know. Mom took me to a concert tonight that took place in this little Victorian Chapel, it was all decorated for CHristmas and was beautiful. The concert was fabulous and had humorous parts too. All in all good. Still sad and bummed though. I need to snap out of this!

I am the boot camp director of my home. Low Calories for everyone and as much exercise as can be handled...which turns out, isn't much. I think it will be good though, we shall see. It gives me a project at any rate and helps me monitor myself.

So how is everyone else doing this Christmas season? Write me stories, I might find them entertaining.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetcheeks,

I totally know what you mean about being bummed right now. I've felt the same way. I find myself longing for the days of Christmas spent on the beach and being silly and crazy and just having a great time! Christmas is too stressful in the States.

Love you boober!

joyfilledlife said...

Thanks Grace, I love you too. Sorry you are bummed. Christmas in Saudi with all of us together was the best...dancing on the beach to whatever Dave had brought home from boarding school..I miss you.