Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello everyone. It has been a busy few months since spring break, but I'm ecstatic to report that school is out for the summer! I'm spending this week packing up my class, interviewing, and going to a workshop for writing, but the real summer will start soon.

I'm working on buying a house this summer...just have to find the right one and have my offer accepted. I'm also desiring to spend some quality time with my savior. It has been a trying couple of months and a bit of a roller coaster. I trust in the Lord and know His plans concerning me are good.

My school told me I'm placed in 1st grade next year (told, not asked) and it is not a place that I feel I will enjoy or succeed in teaching well. Should the Lord keep me at the school, I'm praying for wisdom, joy, and a non-complaining spirit. Should he choose to remove me and put me somewhere else...I'm praying He will guide me there as well and be all that I need.

Thank you for all of your prayer- those of you who pray for me. And thank you for keeping in touch. I trust you are all doing well.
God Bless,
Heather

No comments: