Saturday, April 21, 2007

Miami....and my henna tatoo (Why didn't we take pictures of the food??!)



























Wow! Busy weeks! God is good! I've had two interviews. My class is excited because we found a caterpillar on the playground and caught it for a jar. Since we were studying life cycles, we gave it some leaves and waited (I was hoping it wouldn't die)...well, it didn't! It is currently in it's cocoon (pupa) and we are anxiously awaiting its transformation into a moth or butterfly.

Elevation (my church) had its second annual egg drop for Easter. It was too windy to drop them out of a helicopter like last year, but the eggs were on the ground for the community to grab. It was a great event and we launched our second campus Easter Sunday with 501 people there! God is doing amazing things at Elevation. In 14 months we've gone from 121 people to 2000.










My nephew and me...








Love you all! (Pretty sad the above pict was the day after I returned from Miami....check out the wardrobe shift from Miami...it was freezing here!)

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hi, Heather, its me Kristina Haskell. I was on Orcas last Sun. (by brother was preaching) and your mom gave me your blog. I got one too.