We have had our first snow this winter! It is now raining and therefore is being washed away, but I did snap a picture before it went away. No school today because of the weather...beautiful mercies!

This was me at school yesterday. It was sport's day at school (School Spirit Week) and I borrowed Dave's Cowboy's stuff. I love the colors and I make a pretty good sport's fan don't you think? j/k 
Have a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Look at you, hot stuff! You look like you've lost weight. Lookin' good!
You are a mighty fine looking sports fan. you could work at.....well, just about any sports bar really. ha ha
You are so funny. Your blog is great! Nice honest entries!!! :)
We are doing good. Just saw Beth Moore this weekend. I'm sure your mom will tell you all about it. It was almost a perfect weekend until I got food poisoning at Las Garzas!!! Ick... other than that, great. Kids are growing like weeds. Will try to update the blog soon. It's been kind of hectic around here.
Miss you
Ronna & Grant
Post a Comment