Hey hey...so today was a pretty good day. I had a great 3 day weekend. Got to hang out with my boy (nephew) and my sis-in-law, and some friends. Went to a funky Zoomba class at the Y on a guest pass with a friend..salsa type dance aerobics. Pretty cool. Bought a new book to read to try to better myself....There is a lot I need to do, but one thing at a time.
School went pretty good today and tomorrow in Science we are going to open our science fair experiment.....drum roll please....and see what happened to the egg we left in vinegar for 2 weeks.
It's going to smell sooooo good!!!!!!!!!! :-(~ blech!
So, what's new in your world? How was your weekend? How did the thing go with the person at the thing? Don't you feel like I'm writing you a personal email. I thought so.. It's only because you are so special to me. ;-)
Muah!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment