Thursday, February 15, 2007

I just got back from hearing my friend Tyrone Wells sing at Winthrope. He is an amazingly talented Singer. It was fun to see a part of my California world here! Unfortunately my camera got left behind in my car as we didn't take it at the last minute...sniff sniff...so you can go to his myspace page and enjoy his music there!

http://www.myspace.com/tyronewells

Love ya'll and pray I get over this sinus cold soon...it's an energy and mood drainer (my poor students).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, I haven't purchased my ticket yet. But that's because some things have come up and I got broke. BUT I'm buying it soon when I get paid!!!

how are you?

Anonymous said...

It sure took you a long time to get home from the concert! Here it is the 11th of March and you just got home?

It's time to update the Blog!