Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I realize I haven't posted lately, but my computer was sent off to the shop (yep, already!). It's only nearly 3 months old and it "lost" the cd drive...they finally figured it out after 3 hours of standing at the Geek Squad counter when it still didn't work after returning from the service department. Now it gives me random power surge to unknown usb device messages. It wasn't even plugged in when it told me that and there weren't and USB devices connected. So...as soon as I can see a window of not needing it...it will be back in the shop.

Other than that...my parents were here. Mom left today and Dad left on Saturday. We had a good time together and celebrated C's 1st birthday. Now it is back to trying to get my place organized since I won't be spending every free moment over at my brothers. I also have to figure out what to do after this school year. My brother and family are moving to Asheville in May... :-( I'm VERY happy for them and the opportunity it brings them...but don't know what to do. I am looking at private schools anyway, but have gotten settled in Charlotte. Love my church-LOVE IT!!! and have made some good friends. I hate starting over all the time. Maybe it's my lot in life...maybe it's not and I should stay. I'm waiting to hear what God wants to tell me because I'm lost on this one.

My class is progressing, I think. We'll see when we take our quarterlies next week. THen it will be the last quarter of the school year. In 2 1/2 weeks I'm going to Miami for SPRING BREAK!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I really need the time away to collect my thoughts and spend time with the one who know me best. Jesus Christ. Vivian will be there too and Niqui and Al. It's going to be lots of fun!

So that's the update of my life for now. ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 days!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

8 DAYS!!!!