




I still haven't figured out how to put captions with the pictures...the format always changes when I publish. Oh well. The food picture is Aebelskivers- an awesome family favorite from Denmark. The rest is of the circus I went to today. It was interesting and afterwards I went to Dave and Susie's to watch the movie I fell asleep watching last night and then watched my nephew while they went to see some of their youth's band concert...now it's time for bed.
8 comments:
Aebelskivers! LOVE THEM!!!! You better bring that thing with you when you come over here in two weeks.....I demand them!!!
Hey Peanut,
I just got around to catching up on your blog! Nice job! Did you ever get around to looking at the Google Map site and zooming down into Saudia City? I went on google earth the other day and zoomed right down onto the Kaaba! The detail isn't that great on some places but on others it is awesome.
Dude, I totally forgot about the Bahamas!!! When is that happening? I need to plan ahead and tell my boss about that possibility....
love you!! Can't wait till Friday!
oh yeah, one more thing.....whenever you want to arrange the pics you downloaded on your blog, call you have to do is click on the pick and drag it to where you want it placed in the blog.
1st week of April.
dude, my phone died last night AS IT WAS RINGING with your phone call!!! I wasn't even able to get home to charge it until around 11pm and I didn't want to wake you because I was sure that you would be tired. How did you make it home last night?
email me pictures!!!!
I keep forgetting that you aren't able to get on your blog during business hours....so, I'll call you when I get off work. sorry for the harrassment comments!!
Post a Comment