Amazing sky! I didn't get a picture, but if you are in my neck of the woods, maybe you saw it to. The moon was as bright as a neon bulb tonight and it made the sky light enough that you could see all the clouds even though it was 10pm. Very cool.
I saw a movie tonight...it was very good in my opinion, which is just that, MY opinion. Facing the Giants. God has a theme this fall...His greatness and goodness. You know, if you stop to think about it, He is so much bigger than we can comprehend and He can do amazing things- that we may never dream we can do- through us. I'm looking in anticipation for what He's going to do through me this year. I love Him, what can I say? He's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen Him work and know what He can do, now I just need to believe He wants to do incredible things in my life too. He has before, and I know He will again.
Homecoming weekend....to go or not to go, that is the question......?
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment