







Hi everyone. I know I haven't written in awhile. But my mouse was on the blink
and I've been working WAY TO MUCH!!! So here is an update of myrtle beach , my classroom, and part of my room.I'm doing good. I like my school and class, I just can't seem to get caught up before there is more to do. My church is good! Elevation church- I help out wih the kids and am in a small group midweek. My townhouse is nice for the most part. I have two roomates- though they are rarely home. That's about it!
2 comments:
You look super cute in that bathing suit!! Your classroom looks awesome! i'm surprised a parent hasn't freaked out about that Saudi Arabia blanket you have in the room. ;-)
love you.
Wow. Could Carson look any more like Dave? He's so cute!
You look great, and it looks like you're doing really well and settling in!
Are you gonna be at Homecoming? If so, I'm sure I'll see you there!
Love ya!
Post a Comment