Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm back....home in Washington. And had a beautiful snowy Dec. 1st. It's been a long time since I've seen snow, so I was very excited. Naturally Dad wasn't excited as he had to go outside in it and do the mail run on the boat.

I'm flying down to San Diego on Sunday. My Grandmother passed away Wednesday Night. She was 83 yrs. old and ready to go. I had a really good and cherished visit with her and my grandfather in August which I am so thankful for. She was still at home at that time, so it was nice.
Blessing: The largest number of my relatives will be together at the funeral than have been in over 10 yrs. It will be good to see everyone.

Life: I've almost got myself settled into my room downstairs. Mom and Dad rearranged it for me so that the heater isn't blocked, which I appreciate VERY MUCH!!! (It's cold here!) And some things were moved out so I'm working myself into the space. I'm hoping to start substituting soon, but by the time I get back from CA, Christmas Break will be around the corner..so it may not be until after New Years. Other than that...I'm not making any decisions right now and I'm enjoying that. I need a break to recoup.

Talk to you all later

No comments: