Saturday, October 15, 2005



ok, Here is another post. (I told you it wouldn't be very consistant, Grace)..My internet doesn't work well on overcast rainy days and that's what we've had a lot of lately...so you see I have great Excuses! Grace you never did give me the specs on the yarn you want.

So...Yesterday (Saturday) we went on a field trip to this amusement park/ farm. There the kids and their parents (family field trip) dug sweet potatoes and then rode on rides, etc... The race car thingy was fun! They had this haunted hosue too...not the typical BOO! haunted house, it had a lot of gorey, gruesome fluorescent paintings along the way highlighted with black lights...Poor kids are going to have nightmares...all crying and stuff. Anyway, It was fun, but a long day none the less and I was happy to get home and put in a video and vedge.

Today I plan to meet Cheryl and go into Akabane and then from there I'll go on to Ikebukuro to church, but it's raining and chilly so I'll have to see. I've been fighting a cold as valiantly as possible...the cough subsided and now a cold really wants to take over.

For my birthday (which is coming up...cough, er, uhem...) Trisha and Yas are taking me to Mount Fuji! Fun times! My fourth grade class that I have for an hour and a half each week, make fun of the way I say Fuji, so I have no idea how I'm supposed to say it. Oh well.

I have a very special visitor planning to come to mi casa for Christmas con mis padres. Yeah! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Here are some more pictures, though they were probably at the top because it seems to be beyond my control to put them where I want them on this blog. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little birdie told me a certain Hunt boy was coming to see you! Love the picture! My only specification for the yarn is pretty colors and feels good. That way you won't be tracking down some elusive, possibly non-existent yarn that I have made up in my head. Use your own good judgment. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you look super cute on that little car thingy! Hope you're doing okay with everything.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Okay...so for real...you need to update your blog a little more often. As cute as you are on the car I'm itching to see another pic...=) Hope you had a great day today.