Sunday, February 13, 2011

Now I know for sure no-one reads my BLOG anymore, so I shall write to myself.
I've lost 36 pounds!!! Only 13 more to go to get to my goal. WOHOOOOO! I'm feeling great, wore shorts for the first time in at least 3 years if not more, sat in the sun this afternoon. Life is good.

Upcoming event: This summer I am going on a mission trip to Kenya! We are working in a small town...planning to build a medical center there so the people won't have to travel as far for medical attention. We're also working with the school to provide lunches and in general share God's love with the people. I'm super excited about the opportunity.

My company: I work with the most amazing company with the most amazing products! The protein shakes (23 g of whey and cassein protein) have the most absorbable protein on the planet because it is not pasteurized, but freeze-dried instead so is live! Don't fret! It comes from New Zealand cows that are not exposed to pesticides or hormones. Then we have the Ionix Supreme full of hard to fine herbs and things that heal and restore. I'm probably healthier now than I've ever been. :-)

So...should anyone be randomly reading this...how are you?

Love,
Heather

2 comments:

Kelly Hallahan said...

you're in my blog reader- I'm here :) and love you! congrats on the weight loss!

S Gamble said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! That's so amazing. And back to East Africa. It's hard to get it out of your system isn't it? Chad's headed to Burundi and Uganda this Friday for 3 weeks.