Amazed, astounded and in awe! Three adjectives to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting here with Pepper (Dave's kitty) in my lap purring away. I am now officially a home owner and am working on getting it all set up, unpacked and arranged. I have a new job at a school I really wanted to be at (Carmel Christian School). My church is growing at an amazing rate. Please pray that the obstacles to getting our own building will be removed. (We currently meet in a High School).
I'd love to hear what's happening in your lives.
Heather
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, Just wanted to say hey. I found your blog by chance so I can keep up with you. I'm still in Kampala for a couple more months and then I head back "home." Glad to hear you are doing well. Karyn Reichert
Post a Comment