Moving on...I just spent a lovely week in Miami, FL. Oh the sunshine and warmth yet cool breeze was phenomenal! The beach was lovely and we had a display of What Not to Wear which is always amusing. We went out on the sail boat and bobbed in the waves which was relaxing. I was able to read a book and a half...hoping to finish the other half before Tuesday. It's so nice to have had time to read again!
I didn't get burnt! I know, I know, that's unbelieveable, but true! Enjoyed amazing cuban food on every corner...oh that the rest of the US could be so blessed...and just basically enjoyed my week away. Yes, I have pictures...I'll upload them next time.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Heather.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. We are looking out the window at the Orcas Island rain right now and waiting for the sun... HAPPY EASTER to YOU. Your folks made some beautiful music at O.I.C.C. with the rest of us today.
Take care of yourself and God bless you.
All our love
The Myles-Era Gang. x
I sent you pictures!!! TONS OF PICTURES!! You look so great in them!! I loved Miami. I miss not worrying about anything and waking up late. and eating......oh, the eating....was.so.good.
love you!
Post a Comment