Monday, October 16, 2006
yeah, yeah, yeah....I know! So, I went to my high School homecoming and enjoyed knowing only one person and having teachers come up and read my name tag and look at the date I graduated and say, "1995, wow...that was a long time ago!" Well, all I have to say to that is they are still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then I drove home and got home at around 1:15am...slept in on Saturday and then went to a church social with Dave and Susie. Sunday I got up early for a meeting of the middle school ministry team, enjoyed the service. Came home, ate, and spent 6 hours working on school stuff to get ready for conferences this week. I got up early this morning...went to school when it was still dark, so that I could get a little prep done before my first conference...and neither conference showed up. Oh the joy of having to reschedule. So....now it is the end of the day, I have worked out, now I need to get ready to go to Bible study and figure out what I want for dinner. Isn't my life interesting? ha ha ha ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are busy.....dang.....
Post a Comment