| You Are An INFJ |
The Protector You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity. Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is. You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience. You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them. You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher. |
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who copied who? ;)
Or is it who copied whom? or Whom copied who? or Whom copied Whom?
Also, why do I want to spell it whomE?
I copied Rindie. :-)
I copied you. ;-)
Also, in response to this....it's good that you're a teacher, huh?
Also, can you send me your phone number? I lost my cell phone and I'm having to wait until I get my bill to get everyone's numbers off of it to redo my phone list.
Sorry about the weekend. I ended up being totally broke after going to the dentist and having to pay $579 for the sevices rendered (which were incredibly painful) AND I might have to have a root canal....fun, fun.
Apparently I am: Drum roll.... The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
Missing you on Orcas Island
Ronna. xo
Do you remember going through the questionaire in "Type Talk" several years ago?
Post a Comment