God is amazing! I'm forever amazed at how constant He is no matter how erradic I am. Before I came out here to NC, I prayed that He would orchestrate some new friendships for me. And He has!
That miraculous walk into the office with a resume' that landed me my current job, landed me in a 3rd grade class observing another teacher that first day. She's been to South Africa, is a believer and is single. She invited me to visit her church, so I did last Sunday. I enjoyed it and true to their word, was contacted to connect me to others by the next day. So that led me to a worship night tonight at a big church (later found out to be a Single's worship demographic service)... my teacher friend ended up going and afterwards invited me and others over to watch the Tivo'd American Idol episode of this evening. Which brought me to a house with 6 other girls hanging out and laughing. Amazing I tell you! God is truly amazing!
Love you all!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW.....that is AWESOME!!!! And sometimes we think that God's plan isn't going to work out.....lookie, lookie.....I love that! I'm so happy for you!
that's awesome, Heather! I'm so happy for you. sounds like you're adjusting very well. Sweet! :)
Post a Comment