Saturday, April 01, 2006





Well, I only have a day and a half left....getting a bit nervous to be honest. I'm nostly all packed, I just have the last few items to put away and hope they all fit. :-)
So here is a picture or two for anyone who cares. I hate good-byes! Just for the record.
This download is going to take forever................................... But, it is of the restaurant I worked at..friends...and Carson and Susie.
Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little baby is beautiful!! So, you went to Walmart, huh? I love Super Walmarts!!! Tell me how it goes with the principal...

love you!!

oh yeah, and have you heard from Mr. Man lately? I emailed him on myspace telling him how happy I was for him.

joyfilledlife said...

yeah, we had a good talk on Tuesday night. He said he was surprised to hear from you and wondered what I'd told him. The meeting went well...I have a lot of reading to do to get me up to par on NC edu for interviews.

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I didn't really say anything in the email...I just stated that I was really proud of him or something lame like that.

Yeah, I'm loving the whole adding pics to my blog thing...it's awesome. I do believe that I'm addicted. =) I'm just glad that people read my crap!!

But, really....what IS going on with you and Jason? I know that he's changed and that he's growing....but what does that mean for the both of you when you are stationed so far from each other? Is he still going to visit you in June?