




New discovery...umbrella lockers!!! Some things are really funny here. I went to an art museum and they had unbrella lockers for peoples umbrellas. You see, rain or shine, people use umbrellas here. Umbrellas and bikes...everyday views. Here are some more shots of my classes too. I don't have a picture of it, but the kids enjoy dogpiling me now. :-) Great fun in the morning!
3 comments:
Japan looks like fun. who knew umbrella lockers existed? or were so cute! :)
Umbrella lockers? That's awesome. But, for real, how much are umbrellas over there that you have to lock them up in case they get stolen.....or am I just reading into that all wrong? Hi Grace! Please don't kill me....it's Viv and I'm now on the internet!!!!
I'm not kidding....update your stuff or I'll never come to this website again!!!! You hear me?!!?!? Well, I guess you wouldn't.....Do you read me?!!?!?!! =)
Post a Comment