


My weekend in Atlanta was fun! Steve and Niki (top left) were wonderful hosts. It was great getting the chance to hang out with them. On Saturday we all (including Steve's collegue, Angel, middle left) went out on the bikes to a bike shop 45 minutes away. That was a lot of fun. If you've never experienced riding on a motorbike, I recommend it! The wind leaves your face tingling after you stop.
Then in the evening (late) we went and borrowed Steve's sister's golfcart and nephew and rode around on the golf cart trails of peachtree city. You can get seriously lost on those trails...hence the need for their nephew to act as our guide. I think 4 adults and a child was a bit taxing for that poor golfcart though. Fun times!
It is so nice to have lifelong friends from Saudi that no matter how much time passes, are still close friends. It is such a blessing to have that in my life, and I'm thankful they are still willing to put up with me!
2 comments:
Man, I wish I could've been there! Next time, love!
It's a deal...let me know...my summer is wide open right now.
Post a Comment