Friday, January 20, 2006

Hello everyone,
How's the New Year treating you? I have no complaints. I've been working a little and also getting into an heirloom project which is kind of fun. Also kind of frustrating since when I get going, I don't like to stop and wait...which is what you have to do when you need pictures copied and you live on an overpriced island so have to wait until you travel to the mainland. Eh, such is life. On that topic, I found all these pictures of my Heath ancestors and have matched them to our family tree, so now am putting together an album. Not one album, actually four albums. BUT I need my grandma's side too and we don't have her family tree and yet have old unlabeled pictures. You see my conundrum? Well anyway, it's fun.

I get to sub this afternoon so that's great. I only need 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 more days to sub this month to reach my goal...not sure I'll make it. Maybe next month will produce more work.

On Saturday mis padres y yo are going to see End of the Spear on the mainland. All of you readers should see it. It opens Friday (today) the 20th. Next weekend is Missions Fest in Vancouver, BC. My dad and I are going. The watoto children's choir from Uganda is singing, I can't wait. I know the church they are from and may know the tour leaders. I miss Uganda....Then Majid somebody is speaking. He's a former muslim and I've heard him on the radio. It should be informative.

Today my dad has an interview for a part-time tech position at the school. I really hope he gets it!

Do you ever feel that no matter how hard you try to be a friend to people, it's never enough? Not that people require a lot, but it just seems so easy to mess up. Once messed up, it's really hard to repair. I'm not very good at mingling for instance and sometimes that is the only impression some people will ever get of me. I'm rambling, I'll close.

Take Care and hope you are all having a great New years!

No comments: